Friday, December 7, 2007

WarNurse

Anne went over to the man and said, ”I am sorry sir but you have to wait, all of the doctors are busy right now.” “I am in so much pain, can’t you just have a quick look to see what is wrong with me? I heard a loud shot and then I felt intense pain in my stomach.” Anne sits down on the man’s bed and quickly looks over the man’s stomach. She is seeing a lot of blood, and the man has a very deep wound where he must have been shot. “Sir, you have been shot in the stomach, I will go and try to find a doctor to come and take a look at this, it doesn’t look to good.” As Anne walks away to try and find a doctor that can help she is thinking, “Wow, that man is hurt pretty bad he needs help right away, I’m not sure if he is going to make it.” Anne finally finds a doctor that looks sad, the patient he was working with had had a really bad infection and died.

No comments: